Wednesday, December 05, 2007

AF Tour & Book news

Hey Everybody,
It's been awhile since I've sent anything out, it's been a bit crazy around here.
The Fall Tour ended a few weeks ago and Moses is still trying to catch up on his sleep. Or maybe it's that he's a dog and sleeps all the time. Hmmm! Anyway, it was a great tour. We went to a lot of new places, made some new friends, and saw some really good films out there. Overall, I think it was a success. But then I would say that wouldn't I? Well, at least we didn't hit any really bad weather like the stuff we returned to. I am kind of missing the sun right now.
I am going to be doing a few Oregon and Washington dates before the end of the year, and then January will find me in Eugene OR, Seattle WA, and Vancouver BC for what is becoming a very busy month.
I am booking the Spring Tour starting in mid to late February, I will send out more details on that as they emerge.
On the book front, The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide should be hitting the streets in mid February just in time for the Spring Tour. I want to thank everyone who has helped me get it to this point. (I have to tell you, I thought making a movie was tough, but this book stuff...) Of course I will be promoting the hell out of it when it is available. Stay tuned.
And speaking of promoting.
Since it is the Holiday Season and we are all wondering what to get our good friends ...
I have lowered the prices on all of the DVD's on my website, (www.angryfilmmaker.com) for the month of December. You can get my DVDs for a mere $10 (+ $3 S&H). I have also lowered the prices on the Small and Medium, Black, Angry Filmmaker T-shirts to $12 (+ $3 S&H). So order up and surprise all of your little Angry Filmmakers out there with a DVD or a T-shirt.
Take care and don't forget to check out my journal, (www.angryfilmmaker.com/blog.htm), I am always adding new postings and your AF Tip of the Day.
Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger smoore said...

thanks for hitting the little town of Fayetteville on your whirlwind tour ;-). looking forward to the book!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home