Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Chicago, Write Brothers, SXSW, NPR and other stuff...

March 3, 2010

Lots of stuff going on. Last week in Chicago was great. Thanks to everyone at the SEA Conference and at Columbia College and Northwestern for turning out.

I want to welcome the Write Brothers on board as Tour Sponsors for the 2010 Moses Tour. They are the ones who wrote Screenwriter and Dramatica, check out their site at www.screenplay.com.

While you are there follow this link (http://www.screenplay.com/t-AngryFilmmaker.aspx) to read an article about me written by Jay Tormohlen. It’s a nice piece.

I am getting ready to head to SXSW next week where I will be doing a panel with Jim LeBrecht on “How to Avoid Fixing it in the Mix”. Monday March 15th at 2 pm. I am also going to be doing a full blown Sound Design Workshop on Tuesday March 16th for Reel Women. More details to follow on the Reel Women Workshop.

On Saturday March 20th from 10 am to 2 pm I will be in Houston doing my Sound Design Workshop for SWAMP. Call 773-522-8595 ext 2 for more details.

I have a new Tour Poster and I am looking for more sponsors. The poster will be on my site shortly. Check it out.

And speaking of my site, I will be re-launching the new and improved Angry Filmmaker site in the next 10 days. It is looking pretty good and will be much easier to navigate. I’ll let you know when it goes live, I just need to stomp on a few more bugs…

Help me get on to NPR and talk about my book and my tours with Moses. Go to http://help.npr.org/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5670&task=ticket and send a note to either All Things Considered or Fresh Air and tell them they should do a story about me. I am going to send them a proposal once a week until I get on. Let’s see how long this takes especially since I don’t have some big PR & Marketing firm working with me. Thank you.
Don’t forget, The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide Part One: Making The Extreme No Budget Film. It’s full of things to help you make your film. So why haven’t you bought it!

Go to my site, (www.angryfilmmaker.com) and buy it for a mere $15.00 + $3 S&H. You’ll feel better about yourself in the morning.

I have also put my Sound Design Workshop DVD on Special for 20% off! Only $16.00 + S&H. (http://www.angryfilmmaker.com/buy.php)

I think that’s enough…

I am still booking the Spring tour, if you want Moses and I to come by your college, university, media art center, or even to your house for dinner drop me a note at angryfilminfo@aol.com.
Talk later.
Kelley
www.angryfilmmaker.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home