Monday, November 12, 2007

AF's Tour Notes and Tip of the Day

Hey everybody, I'm back.

The Fall Tour was good. I had some great work shops, did some funny guest lectures, and had some really good screenings. So guess what? I am going to do it again in the Spring. (Like you didn't already know that...)

Here is some big news though.

I am pushing my UK Tour back to the beginning of February. I was going to be going over to Amsterdam and the Documentary Film Festival at then end of this month and then do a 3 week tour of the UK. Due to personal reasons I am having to post pone.

I wish I could tell you that like a big rock star I am checking myself in to re-hab, (just like Eddie Van Halen did), but my reasons are much more mundane than that. And no, you won't find out the reasons by watching Entertainment Tonight. I am trying to keep a low profile...

This will also give me time to put together some more bookings. So for all of my friends in the UK, please contact me so I can hit as many places as possible while I am there.

I am currently booking some gigs in the Oregon/Washington/Vancouver, BC area over the next two months so if any of you out there in those states want to have me come to your town or school please drop me a line at angryfilminfo@aol.com.

My book, The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide is moving forward, but it won't be coming out until after the first of the year. Probably in early February. Writing a book is sort of like making a film, you never know how much work there is to it until you do it. Don't worry, it's coming.

And on that note, here is you AF Tip of the Day.

If you want to shoot film, you can still get deals, but not as good if you're going to shoot video.

- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide
(coming early 2008)

Talk later.

Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home