Thursday, July 03, 2008

Misc Stuff/Fall Tour/Internet Special

Hey Everybody,

All sorts of stuff is going on.

Booking for the Fall Tour is going great! I am booking a lot of new colleges and universities and will be hitting a few film festivals, as well as seeing old friends. So if you want me, now is the time to book me.

My Masters Class, Making the Extreme Low Budget Film has been re-scheduled for August 18th thru September 5th in Franklin, Indiana. Check out www.independentcinema.net for more information as it becomes available. I hope to see a lot of you there.

I am finishing up the DVD versions of two of my work shops, Making The Extreme No-Budget Film and Sound Design For Independent Films. They will be available in the next couple of weeks.

I am finally on Facebook and I am doing more stuff on Linkedin. If you want to be my friend at either place just type in my name and I’ll pop up.

Internet Special!!!!

Check out The Angry Filmmaker Work Books (www.angryfilmmaker.com/buy.htm). They are packed with lots of good info and are a real bargain at a mere $10 each, or the set of three for $25 (plus S&H). If you order all three work books, (Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Production) before July 15th, 2008 I will send you a free DVD copy of Kicking Bird. That’s all three books plus a Kicking Bird DVD for $25 + $9 S&H.

So what are you waiting for?

As always, feel free to link to my site and subscribe to my blog.

Don’t forget to contact me (angryfilminfo@aol.com) if you’re interested in booking me on the Fall Tour, or if you want to chip in for gas. Moses and I will are looking forward to seeing all of our friends again.

Talk later.

Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home