Sunday, June 01, 2008

Does Cleveland Rock?

June 1, 2008

A buddy of mine is moving to Cleveland this summer and is looking to meet other Independent Filmmakers. Is there a film scene in Cleveland? Let me know.

Check out Dave Berry’s sites, Smoking Monkey Pictures on My Space, or SkyPad Industries (www.skypadindustries.com).

He is a good guy so if anyone in Cleveland is listening, drop him a note.

And if there is an Independent Film scene in Cleveland let me know, I would love to come by and do a work shop or a screening.

Later.

Kelley

Don’t forget my Masters Class in Filmmaking this summer through the Franklin Film Institute. Go to www.independentcinema.net for more details.

Find out more about the Angry Filmmaker @ www.angryfilmmaker.com. And don’t forget to buy some of my stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home