Monday, March 08, 2010

Final Post on this site?

March 8, 2010

Check out the New & Improved web site www.angryfilmmaker.com. I am sure there are still some bugs to be worked out and there are things I want to improve. If you find any dead links or other problems please let me know so I can take care of it. Thanks.

Look around and check out my specials. In addition to my book being $2.00 off (Internet Specials), I have lowered the price on both of my Workshop DVDs (under Cool Crap to Own – Workshop DVDs) by 20% for a limited time. March is a great month to stock up!

I am getting ready to head for SXSW and my workshop down there, “How to Avoid Fixing it in the Mix”. Monday March 15th at 2 pm. I am going to be doing a full blown Sound Design Workshop on Tuesday March 16th for Reel Women. More details to follow on the Reel Women Workshop.

On Saturday March 20th from 10 am to 2 pm I will be in Houston doing my Sound Design Workshop for SWAMP. Call 773-522-8595 ext 2 for more details.

It’s going to be good.

Please come up and talk to me while I am at SXSW. I always like meeting new people.

Check out our Moses Tour Poster. I am still looking for sponsors, imagine how your logo would look on the poster.

I am still booking the Spring tour, if you want Moses and I to come by your college, university, media art center, or even to your house for dinner drop me a note at angryfilminfo@aol.com.

Don’t forget to check out my tour sponsors, The Write Brothers (www.screenplay.com), Pollard Design (www.pollarddesign.com), Zoom Creates (www.zoomcreates.com), and IMD Independent Media Distribution, (www.imdfilmsdvd.com). If you haven’t checked out their sites and their services, you better.

Talk later.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home