Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Blog Site/AF Tip of the Day

I have just added a new site for my blogging madness. In addition to my other sites (www.angryfilmmaker.com, My Space, Oregon Media Network, and The Indy Film Co-op www.indyfilmco-op.org) starting on Wednesday May 7th I can also be read at www.independentfilmsdirect.com. This is also a great site and you should all check it out. Wow, I wonder if this is what it’s like when you get syndicated…

Anyway, Independent Films Direct has all sorts of cool stuff and it seems like a good way to connect to other filmmakers. I am looking forward to the day when I will be blogging for The New York Times, or The Washington Post, or maybe even People magazine. (It’s good to have dreams …)

Watch my blog on Thursday and Friday I am going to be writing about my Masters Class this summer through the Franklin Film Institute. (www.independentcinema.net)

I know you have probably seen this, but being a fan of PBR I have to share it with you anyway. Yes, some dude had a coffin built that looks like a PBR can. I fear the end of the world is upon us… Check it out.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jWioa9b-mNvijI9aMwI1bJoSe-mwD90F6IKO1

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

People who shoot in video don't know when to turn the camera off!

- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home