Monday, April 28, 2008

Fall Tour Thoughts/AF Tip of the Day

Is it Monday already? Where did the weekend go? I feel like I am back in school again and the weekends are too short. But I know I'm not, because I worked most of the weekend.

It was actually a pretty good weekend. I got more work done on my new script and I have been roughing out my Fall Tour schedule. I am excited about the Tour because I will be promoting my new book, The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide: Making the Extreme Low Budget Film. I also have the workbooks and I am trying to have a new short film ready to show as well.

I am worried about the Fall Tour. With gas prices already headed towards $4 a gallon I need to figure out ways to pay expenses on this one. I am going to be looking for Tour Sponsors, companies, or individuals that will help me with expenses on my Fall Tour. If any of you out there have any ideas or suggestions about companies or individuals that you think might be interested in sponsoring my Fall Tour I would love to hear them.

I will be writing more about this soon, but I have a meeting I need to run to. Talk soon.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Location Sound - Never hire a guy with hearing aids...
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

And don't forget my Masters Class in Filmmaking this summer through the Franklin Film Institute. Go to www.independentcinema.net for more details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodrigo Estrada Gil said...

Mr Angry Filmmaker

i'd like to show you my new film. Is there any contact email for your blog?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Estrada Gil.
rodrigo.estrada-gil@alumni.rca.ac.uk

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home