Thursday, May 15, 2008

Workshop DVDs/AF Tip of the Day

Is it true that the camera puts on 40 pounds? The reason I ask is that I have been editing the video of my work shops and after looking at myself for the last few weeks I feel like I look fat, and old! Does the camera add years on as well? I am starting to think I’ll be able to get more work around Christmas; does anyone out there need a Santa stand in?

I hate looking at myself on tape, or in pictures. I guess it’s time to call Kirsti Alley, or Valerie Bertinelli, or maybe Princess Fergie? Are they still hawking diet stuff?

I think as filmmakers we sit too much. The only exercise I ever get is running from my creditors.

Okay, enough of this! The work shop DVDs are coming together well and I hope to have them ready for streaming and for sale soon. I’ll let you know when they are available. My workbooks are doing quite well. Bowling Green State University gave me a bulk order for their film classes and I am talking to Vanderbilt University as well. For those of you who don't know about the work books, they they offer all sorts of helpful hints and things to remember during Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production. I have also wrote one just for Sound. Check them out at www.angryfilmmaker.com/buy.htm

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

You're not doing your movie or the cast and crew any favors by saying, "I just need to finish this damn thing! I don't care anymore."
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

And don’t forget my Masters Class in Filmmaking this summer through the Franklin Film Institute. Go to www.independentcinema.net for more details.

Find out more about the Angry Filmmaker @ www.angryfilmmaker.com. And don’t forget to buy some of my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home