Monday, January 08, 2007

Stick a Fork In Me!

The Holidays are over, and I am done! I hope you all had a Happy New Year, and that 2007 is better than 2006.

Now, let's get on with it!

On January 12th - 14th I will be in Eugene. I am the Head Liner for the Third Annual OPEN LENS SHORT FILM & VIDEO FESTIVAL. They will be showing Kicking Bird, (twice), and I'll be teaching two work shops. Making the Extremely Low Budget Feature (Jan 13th) and Sound Design For Independent Films (Jan 14th). Check out their web site http://divamedia.proscenia.net, for more information.

And for those of you in Portland...

I will be at the Hollywood Theatre on January 20th & 21st. On January 20th I will be teaching, Making The Extremely Low Budget Feature from 1-4 PM and then there will be a screening of Kicking Bird from 5-7 PM with a Q& A afterwards. On Sunday January 21st I will be teaching Guerilla Marketing and Self-Distribution For Your Film from 1-4 PM. There will be a screening of my first feature Birddog from 5-7 PM also with a Q & A afterwards. I will be showing one of the rare 35mm prints of Birddog.

For more information and registration for the work shops, you can go to www.hollywoodtheatre.org.

As always, at both events you will be able to purchase DVD's of all of my movies, plus the ever popular Angry Filmmaker T-Shirts! (And in the words of Henry Ford, "You can have any color you want, as long as it is black.")

If you can't make it, tell your friends to go!

Thanks.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home