Monday, December 11, 2006

End of the Year Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make 2006 a success!

In the last year I have done three tours. I have driven 27,000 miles, flew to the UK, gave over 100 lectures and work shops, screened my work 84 times, talked to hundreds of students, eaten my weight in patty melts and club sandwiches, drank a swimming pool full of gas station coffee, (okay maybe a wading pool...), and ate three cases of Tums. And I am ready to do it all over again in 2007.

The tours worked out great. I had some amazing audiences, was only stumped on a few questions in my work shops, met a lot of talented people, and sold a lot of DVD's.

From January 12th - 14th I am going to be in Eugene, Oregon at the Open Lens Festival, (I'm the visiting Filmmaker), teaching a couple work shops and screening Kicking Bird. On January 20th & 21st I am going to be at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland, Oregon teaching 2 work shops (Making the Extremely Low Budget Movie, and Marketing & Self-Distribution). I'll be screening Kicking Bird on Saturday and showing the rare 35 mm print of Birddog on Sunday the 21st. Check out, http://divamedia.proscenia.net/ or www.hollywoodtheatre.org for further details.

And if you are still looking for a last minute gift for that Independent Filmmaker in your life, think about an Angry Filmmaker T-shirt ($15 + 3 shipping and handling), or a DVD ($12.99 + $3 shipping and handling).

I am sorry, I had to throw that in, it wouldn't be the holidays with out some crass self promotion and advertising. This is a crass and as slick as I get...

Don't forget to check out my website for new journal entries.

Moses and I had a great time on the road, and I am looking forward to 2007. Thanks to everyone. Take care and we'll see you on the road.

Angrily yours,

Kelley & Moses

www.angryfilmmaker.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

1 Comments:

Blogger belinda James said...

I need Michael Moore to look into the treatment of clinic patients in NYC.
belinda James

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home