Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Re: Check out Filmmaker Magazine

Hey Everybody,

Check out the new issue of Filmmaker magazine! (The Fall 2006 issue). They just published my piece, "Why Does Independent Film Sound Suck?" It's on Page 122.

It should be required reading for all young filmmakers, and even some old ones.

The Fall Issue is on news stands now. You can also go to their web site www.filmmakermagazine.com/fall2006/ and subscribe.

The Fall Tour is almost over, I am at UC Santa Barbara tomorrow, (Wednesday Nov 8th), and then it is up to San Francisco to Film Arts Foundation for my work shop, "Making The Extremely Low Budget Feature" on Nov 12th. Then Moses and I turn the van due north and head home.

I will be booking the Spring Tour starting right after Thanksgiving, so I'll be in touch.

Thanks for everyone's continued support, this Angry Filmmaker appreciates it.

Later.

Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home