Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Texas Rain/AF Tip of the Day

It's raining! In Texas! I saw somewhere that we might get 4 inches of rain today. Great! I have to drive to College Station in a few minutes; it's about 90 miles away.

Yesterday at Baylor was great! I did 4 guest lectures, a screening (of Kicking Bird) and a Q & A. My day started around 9 AM and finished around 9:30 PM. Long day, but it was worth it. I had some great questions, and although it was tiring I had a lot of fun. It was also good to hang with my buddy Chris Hansen.

I am off to Texas A & M. I hope the roads are okay with all of this rain.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Personal films should have some sort of universal appeal. They should contain something that we can all identify with.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home