Monday, March 03, 2008

Web Page Stuff/AF Tip of the Day

I am having problems with one of my blog pages right now and we are trying to figure out why it disappeared. If you are reading this you probably read one of my other blog pages, so I don't know why I am telling you this. It was a long weekend I guess. (Actually this is the page that's been the problem, and now it works. Go figure...)


We are going to be adding some new things to my web site, www.angryfilmmaker.com, so stay tuned. I am hoping to have some new things up in the next day or so.

I have some filmmaking work books that I have written; 50 Things You Need to Know about Pre-Production, 38 Things you need to Know About Production, and 40 Things You Need to Know About Post-Production. These contain helpful hints and things you need to think about during the various stages of making a movie. The books are $10 each, or buy all three for $25. There will be shipping and handling tacked on as well.

I'll be posting another 20 second short on my Odds & Ends page, go to Buy My Stuff and you'll see the link on the left side.

There is some other stuff I am adding, but we'll save that for another day.

Trust me, I will alert you when the new stuff is up.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

I know it's really cool to be on the set, but the more you plan, the more fun it will be on the set.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home