Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tour Name Winner/AF Tip of the Day

And the winner is...

Congratulations to Jim Dougherty for his winning Tour name, The Angry Filmmaker's AU-Tour. It was the major vote getter, (and the results were fairly close). Jim won 2 copies of my DVDs. He selected Kicking Bird and Birddog.

You can check out Jim's website, www.3oclockproductions.com. Jim is a Director and a Stunt Coordinator, and he's got a gray beard just like me. (And no, that's not why he won...but the beard is rather distinguished looking). I met Jim at one of my work shops put on by The Indy Film Co-op (www.indyfilmco-op.org). Check them out as well. A great group that I've written about before. It's a place where serious filmmakers have interesting discussions.

Anyway, for the rest of the year I will be going out on The Angry Filmmaker's AU-Tour, 2008. Now that's a tour name I can get behind. Thanks Jim. Your DVDs are in the mail... No, seriously.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Short personal films are a perfect way to practice our craft.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home