Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm still on the road...

Hey Everybody, It’s Kelley.

Just wanted to let you know that after 5 weeks of touring I am still a live and well. I have three weeks to go, but so far the trip has been good. I have had some terrific screenings, made lots of new contacts and have scored a few firsts in my life…

In addition to teaching workshops for both kids and adults, I did a sound design workshop for a company that does “Adult Programming”, (these people were great, they just do the promos they don’t make the movies. They are all filmmakers in their own right, working on their own experimental stuff on their own time. I saw some great stuff.), at Charleston, WV, I got in to the wrestling ring with professional wrestlers, Professor Danger and Death Falcon 0, and I got my butt kicked! What was I thinking? And we caught it all on tape! I am currently in Montgomery, AB and after the screening tonight I am heading up to the cemetery with some friends where we’re going to have a beer with Hank Williams, Sr.

As far as the tour, Kicking Bird is playing well to audiences. After the screenings I am selling quite a few DVD’s of my other movies so I am really happy. I am spreading the Angry Filmmaking Gospel, (sorry I’m in the South so I couldn’t help that line…). I still have a few weeks to go and it just keeps getting better.

Just a reminder, I am going to be signing DVD’s at Rocket Video in Hollywood, CA on Thursday, Nov 3rd from 7 – 10 pm. So tell every one you know to come on down and we can hang out. Oh yeah, and they can buy stuff too.

Take care and we’ll talk soon. Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home