Friday, January 11, 2008

Helena Handbasket/AF Tip of the Day

I've been working late the last few nights on a couple projects and I havewn't been sleeping well. Business as usual. I am tired and cranky this morning and Moses is out of food. So I'm going to run to the store and get more food and get back to work.

If you're bored go read one of my favorite bloggers, Helena Handbasket, http://mewanthorsie.blogspot.com/ I just like her writing.

I'll see you on Monday.

Oh yeah, the AF Tip of the Day.

I am so sick of seeing all of these vanity fucking titles at the beginning of movies by people I've never heard of.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming 2008)

1 Comments:

Blogger Helena Handbasket said...

Hey Kelley, thanks for stopping by my "Fuck You Too" blog.

Looking forward to your book too.

Cheers,

Helena

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home