Monday, March 31, 2008

Summer Filmmaking Class/AF Tip of the Day

In conjunction with The Indy Film Co-op, I am going to be teaching a Masters Filmmaking Class this summer in Franklin, Indiana. It's a three week class based on my Making the Extreme Low Budget Film Workshop. As part of the 3 week course we are going to make a 20 minute short. I am working on the script as we speak.

I will be posting more about this class in the upcoming weeks, so watch this space for more info. Also check out The Indy Film Co-op at www.indyfilmco-op.org.

There will be a web site with all of the details on-line in the next few days.

I am going to be putting my money where my mouth is, this ought to be good…

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Talking about your first film is like talking about your first girl friend - - it takes guts.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home