Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Frozen Grand Central/AF Tip of the Day


I was going to write about this yesterday until that whole plagiarism thing came up. I got this link from my friend Vicki and I think it's pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

Apparently all sorts of other people are doing this in other parts of the country, according to The Oregonian (my local paper) a group of people did this yesterday in front of Powell's Books.

I know there are "flash mobs" all over the world, my buddy Josh showed me some amazing stuff from Japan a few months back. I think just the fact that they pulled this off at Grand Central Station and did such a great job makes this worth writing about and worth sharing.

If you've seen it already pass the link on to friends, if you haven't seen it, enjoy.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

I love being on the set and the act of shooting is one of the all time greatest acts of aggression that I can imagine.

- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home