Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion/AF Guest Quote of the Day

I still have openings on my Spring Tour. Moses and I are on the road from mid-March until the end of April so if you are interested in having us come by, please let me know.

I am being reminded by my pal Margie that I also need to do a shameless plug for my stuff.

Announcer Voice: "Now is the perfect time to go to my web site and buy some of my DVDs, or a T-shirt. (The large and X-large shirts are on back order, but I have plenty of small and medium.)

There are no holidays coming up, and no high-pressure sales people. Just my stuff, waiting for you.

Come on, you all read my blog where I give you all sorts of tips on filmmaking. If nothing else you're all killing a few minutes each day checking out my site. I have all of these DVDs that need a good home. Just look at them, sitting patiently, waiting for your order... (Isn't this how they do it on PBS, trying to make you feel guilty?)

So come on over to www.angryfilmmaker.com and pick up a couple of DVDs.

And don't forget a T-shirt for Mom!"

How was that Margie?

And now, let's have a Special Guest Quote of the Day.

I'm a Hollywood writer, so I put on my sports jacket and take off my brain.
~ Ben Hecht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home