Thursday, April 10, 2008

Avid Issues/AF Tip of the Day

I am having some Avid issues. Is anyone out there good with Avid? I am running Express DV. Suddenly I can't input in to my system from tape. My system is saying it is NOT recognizing my deck? It keeps telling me there is NO deck hooked up to the Fire wire port. I can input from CD, but not from tape.

If anyone knows much about Avid I would appreciate it if you would drop me a note and help me figure this out. It's frustrating.

I am learning Final Cut right now, and that's driving me crazy as well. It's that "old dog – new tricks" thing. But I will prevail!

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

If you are going to read screenplays, you should read screenplays of classic movies. You'll learn more.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home