Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost done...

I just realized that I hadn't posted this yet...

May 27th

My last road gig is tomorrow. I will be in Harrisburg, PA at ARTSFEST. They are showing Kicking Bird at 4 PM and then I am going to be heading west. I am not going to be answering my phone and returning emails next week. I am going to be observing radio silence. So if you want to talk to me, talk to me the following week.

It has been a good trip, but really long this time. One of the nicest parts of this trip is having my dog with me. Moses has been a great traveling companion and he has actually kept me sane. I've done more walking, and had more quiet nights than usual on my tours. Since I am not getting any younger... It's all been good. As long as Moses is willing, and I can do this stuff, he is going to be traveling with me.

I want to thank all of the people who have hosted us across the country, all the places that have shown my work, and everyone who has come out to see my work, listen to me, and buy my movies. Thank you all.

Angrily yours,
Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home