Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Kelley in Scotland...

Hey!

My screenings are going great at the Macrobert Art Centre in Stirling. I have had small but enthusiastic audiences. They are asking the right questions. This comes on the heels of some great Dublin work shops. Look out Independent American filmmakers, the Scots and the Irish are coming! And it's going to be great...

My work shops are drawing a lot of people and I am selling DVD's. Have I mentioned the cold beer yet?

Seriously, I have played at some great places so far, and my movies are being appreciated. As a filmmaker (especially an angry one), what more can I ask?

I have figured out the money stuff, first it was Euros now it's Pounds. I can get around on buses and trains, and every one tells me that the Mel Gibson movie Braveheart was "ccrraapp!!!". And who am I to say otherwise?

I will be in Falkirk tomorrow and then in London for a couple days, then back to Portland mid next week. I'll write more when I get back. I gotta go, one of my films is about to let out.

Later.
Kelley

1 Comments:

Blogger Amir Motlagh said...

keep on truckin my man!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home