Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Angry Filmmaker on OPB? What's up with this...

Hey Everybody,

Oregon Art Beat aired their 500th Artist Profile last Thursday! (And their 501st...) So how are they going to top that? With their 502nd profile of course.

Oregon Art Beat on OPB is profiling the Angry Filmmaker, (that's me), Kelley Baker on June 15th at 8:00 PM on Channel 10.

Okay, so it could be their 503rd profile, I don't know the order of the show yet...

This has been quite a year, I spent a few weeks in the UK in February touring Ireland, Scotland, and England, where my movies and lectures were met with a lot of enthusiasm. And then I returned to the US to tour for a 10 week , "Frankly Hollywood, I don't give a Damn Tour!". Logging 15,000 miles, my dog Moses and I drove across the country showing my movies and teaching work shops all over the US. We stopped in Baltimore, Kansas City, Rochester NY, Houston, San Antonio, Grand Rapids MI. The list just goes on and on... No wonder I am tired.

And now this...

The Art Beat profile was shot in between the UK trips and the Spring Tour so tune in and you can see how tired I look then, cause it's nothing compared to how tired I feel now...

Tell your family & friends about Thursday nights show, and for those who can't remember how to program their VCR's to tape it, (Like any one still has VCR's), the show will be re-run on Sunday June 18th, you gotta check the listings for Sunday because it seems like they bounce it around all over the place...

So remember, (am I repeating myself?), this Thursday June 15th at 8:00 PM on OPB Channel 10, Oregon Art Beat will feature ME. And isn't it really all about me anyway?

And for those of you who live outside of Oregon, we'll be posting the clip on the web site in the next month.

You got questions, just drop me a line back at angryfilminfo@aol.com...

Angrily yours,

Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home