Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Angry Filmmaker gets interviewed...

Look out!

The Independent Filmmaker's Alliance just did an interview with me. It's in their most recent newsletter. Check it out at www.ifilmalliance.com/hallewood/

I actually sound like I know what I am talking about! So please pass this link around to your friends and colleagues.

I have a couple of other things coming up soon. I'll let you know about those next time.

I am still in the midst of booking the Fall Tour. I start in Baltimore, MD on Sunday September 17th, judging the 48 Hour Film Festival at Creative Alliance. Then it's 7 weeks on the road ending in San Francisco, CA on November 12th, with a work shop for Film Arts Foundation. And on Tuesday November 14th I am doing a guest lecture at San Francisco City College. Then Moses and I get to come home.

I still have some dates available on the tour. If you're interested contact me. I will be continuing to post the tour itinerary on my web site.

Check it out and if I am going to be in your neighborhood please stop by.

Talk later.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com
angryfilminfo@aol.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home