Friday, January 19, 2007

I am in the Newspapers...

Hey Everybody,

I made it in to the The Oregonian and the Portland Tribune on the same day! Check it out!

In the Oregonian I am on the front page of the Living Section, (it’s also posted on www.OregonLive.com). If you want to read Mike Russell’s complete interview with me then you'll have to go to his web site, http://tinyurl.com/23z6kv.

In the Tribune I am on Page 3 of Weekend! Life.

Wait a minute, with all this press I'm not becoming legitimate am I? Heaven forbid!

And why are all these people writing about me…

Because I'm going to be at the Hollywood Theatre on Saturday, January 20th. I'll be teaching...

"Making the Extremely Low Budget Movie" followed by a screening of my "extremely low budget movie" KICKING BIRD. The workshop will take place from 1pm-4pm, with the screening of KICKING BIRD at 5pm. The cost for enrollment in the workshop is $40 and includes admission to the film. Visit www.boxofficetickets.com to enroll now.

On Sunday I am teaching "Guerilla Marketing & Self-Distribution of Your Film" with a rare 35mm screening of BIRDDOG. The workshop will take place from 1pm-4pm, with the screening of BIRDDOG at 5pm. The cost for enrollment in the workshop is $40 and includes admission to the film. Visit www.boxofficetickets.com to enroll now.

You can save some money and enroll in both workshops for just $70. Visit www.boxofficetickets.com to enroll now.

You can also see the movies by themselves, at the regular admission price.

The Hollywood Theatre is at 4122 NE Sandy Blvd.

So come on out to the Theatre, take the workshops, watch the movies, and tell me if I have changed… And please pass this on, I would really like a good turnout.

Later.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com
angryfilminfo@aol.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home