Friday, January 25, 2008

Indy Film Co-op/Key Bank/AF Tip of the Day

I am not feeling well today. I am really tired and kind of pissed that Key Bank really screwed me over on my Canadian Currency Exchange. Stay away from Key Bank! They have pulled a bunch of other stuff on me lately with fees and all, I will be closing my account there soon.

Since it is Friday I want to tell you all about, and encourage you to join the Indy Film Co-op, (www.indyfilmco-op.org). It's a great group and Bill posts lots of wonderful articles for discussion, and other filmmakers post things on the site as well. If you want to know about what is going on both nationally and internationally this is the place. And yes, I post there as well.

There are filmmakers all over the globe that belong here, and there is always something interesting to read there. Check out the articles, blogs, and the forums. They have all sorts of resources available for serious filmmakers. (www.indyfilmco-op.org)

I am going to write about them more in the future, but now I think I need to take a nap.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

A film crew is not a democracy!


- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in early 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home