Monday, January 21, 2008

On The Road/AF Tip of the Day

I spent Friday and Saturday in Eugene where I did a guest lecture at Lane Community College, a screening and a workshop at the DIVA Center. Thanks Teresa, your students at LCC were great! I got some great questions and we had a good discussion. And once again the folks at DIVA were a lot of fun. To all you filmmakers out there, if you have a film and want a good place to screen in Eugene, Oregon check out The DIVA Center, (http://diva.proscenia.net).

I am going to be at Capilano College in Vancouver, BC for the next two days doing guest lectures, workshops and maybe even a screening. I am hoping for a couple of cold beers at the end of all this.

I am finishing up the sound on a friends movie and it's been fun. I have been learning Pro Tools and Final Cut Pro. Look out, this is going to make me dangerous...

More on those programs later.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Don't ever set a scene in a location that you know will be impossible to get. You're just wasting everybody's time.
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home