Wednesday, April 09, 2008

AF on e-bay?/ AF Tip of the Day

You need to check this out! I got an email from a guy who told me that one of my Angry Filmmaker shirts was on e-bay. The shirt wasn't for sale, (at least I don't think it was), a guy was wearing it under a shirt that was for sale. Now that is style!

You need to check this out. Just cut and paste the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICIAL-GHOST-PLAYER-LLC-SHORT-SLEEVE-DENIM-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ180216505528QQihZ008QQcategoryZ64497QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I emailed Joe and he seems like a good dude. Check out his web site, www.ghostplayer.us He is making a doc that looks pretty interesting, I checked out the trailer. I am going to see if I can get him do a special guest blog.

And if you don't want to buy one of his shirts (or a hat), check out how good the AF T-shirt looks. Now imagine it on you!

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

Always remember, yes means yes, but maybe means NO!
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in Spring 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home