Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Angry Filmmaker's Fall & Winter Tours

Hey All,

Well it's that time again. No, not time for picnics and trips to the lake. It's time to start booking the Angry Filmmaker's Fall and Winter Tours. I know it seems like I just got back home, (and I did), but this road show must go on. So if you want me to come to your School, College, University, Media Art Center, Theater, or even over to your house for dinner, now is the time to act!

In the last year I have driven 27,000 miles, flew to the UK, gave over 100 lectures and work shops, screened my work 74 times, talked to hundreds of students, eaten my weight in patty melts and club sandwiches, drank a swimming pool full of gas station coffee, (okay maybe a wading pool...), and ate three cases of Tums. The tours have been great and I want to thank all of those people who have already asked me back again this year. Moses and I are looking forward to being on the road again.

I am starting the Tour in mid-September on the East Coast (the Baltimore/DC area). I'll be heading north towards Philadelphia, New Jersey, Boston, New York State, over to the Great Lakes region, down thru the mid-west, to Memphis and the deep South, Missouri, Texas, Arizona and then back up the West Coast to Portland and home. I plan on being on the road until the second week of November.

I will be on tour in the UK and Northern Europe in late January/early February.

What else have I been up to? Funny you should ask. I finally have Angry Filmmaker T-shirts! I spent a very hot afternoon in an unventilated garage to make these things for you, I hope you appreciate it! You can get them in any color you want, as long as it's black.

I have also lowered the prices on all of my DVD's! I mean who am I to charge more than Tom Cruise and George Lucas for my movies? If I had a tent, and you all know how I feel about camping, I would have a tent sale! Can you even put a tent up on the internet?

Anyway, I will be contacting a lot of you individually to find out about bookings for the Fall and the Winter. But you don't have to wait for me to contact you. You can contact me! It's the internet!

Check out www.angryfilmmaker.com and I promise that this year I will be posting the correct information on the tour part of the site as I book things.

Talk later.

Angrily yours,

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home