Friday, February 02, 2007

The Spring Tour 07

Hey Everybody,

It's deja vu all over again!

That's right it's time for the Angry Filmmaker's Spring Tour! Say, didn't we just do this...

This tour is going to run from the beginning of March thru the end of April, (although I do have some west coast bookings for late May). As usual, I will be screening my movies, and teaching workshops. In the last year Moses and I have logged almost 30,000 miles and appeared before thousands of people

Check out some of these reviews…

'Angry Filmmaker' spreads the rage. - - City Pulse, Lansing Michigan

Kicking Bird Kicks Butt! - - Runner's Gazette

The Gas Café - - “A well-told and compelling story with good acting and sharp dialogue that often wavers between very funny and very sad.” - - John Wooley, Tulsa World

“I recommend that anyone who can get their hands on anything by Kelley Baker do so. You won’t be disappointed.” - - Matt Osgood, Film-411

This Spring I am going to be going thru Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, then up to Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho and finally back home. (That is a lot of driving!)

I am still filling in dates; my goal is 50 gigs in 60 days. So help me out here. I do great work shops and the screenings are always a blast!

Please contact me if you are interested in hosting a screening or work shop. If you know of a place that needs me let me know about that as well.

Thanks every body! Moses and I are looking forward to another good tour.

Later.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home