Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MAY DAY! MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

May 1st 2007

MAY DAY! MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

We are going down! I repeat we are going down! Thanks to our leaders in Washington we are going to be all going under soon. Let's hear it for $4 per gallon gas! It is really a bitch being poor in this country. It is worse being part of the working poor!

You have to love a company that makes Billions of dollars in profit every QUARTER!

I am finally waking up after my last tour. I was driving around Portland earlier and saw gas is running around $3.35 per gallon here. That makes me sick.

I am afraid that I am going to have to raise my prices for next Fall's Tour. I don't want to do it, but since I am not a trust fund kid...

I did have a good tour this Spring, except for the cold weather. I an glad I finally made it to Knoxville, Boston, Bowling Green, Boone & Pembroke, NC, Grand Rapids, and of course Chicago.
My last night in Chicago was great! I showed a bunch of my short films in a wine shop where we had wine tasting and great appetizers. After a great Q&A (and I sold some DVD's and shirts), we went next door to a great restaurant. I want to thank Bob Bowman for putting on my last event of the tour. I had a great time. And that wine was good. Next time you are in the Chicago area, check out House Red. It is a great little wine shop run by a bunch of Artists. And you know that real Artists really know how to drink! Although we usually buy really cheap wine... Anyway, this place is great!

Hopefully I'll see you all out on the road soon.
Later.
Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home