Saturday, March 24, 2007

On The Road & Stolen Toyota

Hey Everybody,

I am on the road. (I am writing this in a tiny motel in Dickson, TN.) Here is a list of some of the places I am appearing at.

March 22nd - - University of Tennessee at Knoxville
March 27th - - University of North Carolina at Pembroke
March 29th & 30th - - Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
Open Apperature Film Festival
April 4th & 5th - - Emerson College, Boston
T* April 16th - - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
April 18th - - Columbia College, Chicago, IL
T* April 19th - - DePaul University, Chicago, IL
April 23rd - - Kansas City
May 8th - - Fall Out Boy Concert (in Portland, OR I am taking my daughter...)
May 10th - - Coaster Theater, Cannon Beach, OR
May 18th & 19th - - 911 Media Arts Center, Seattle, WA (screening and workshop)
May 24th & 25th - - Oregon State University

There are some other tentative dates I haven't added yet. I am still booking so let me know if you are interested in having me drop by.

Also, for all you short film fans, Stolen Toyota has been uploaded to ifilm and You Tube. Check it out at http://www.ifilm.com/profile/AngryFilmmaker/video/, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zloMMwxlc54
Stolen Toyota is about my truck being stolen, and has been screened on television and at film festivals all over the world.

We'll talk later,

Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home