Monday, March 12, 2007

The Spring Tour & Bad Dreams...

I had a really weird dream last night. I am getting ready to head out on my Spring Tour later this week and I know it has been weighing heavily on my mind. I still have a lot of holes to fill in and I am worried...

I dreamt I was at a film festival with a Sound Designer that I know, and a famous Director that I have worked with, and they were screening three movies. One each by all of us. I sat thru their movies and it was time for mine to come on. The movie that started playing wasn't mine. I watched it for a few moments before I realized it wasn't anything I had done. Then I went looking for the Festival Director to tell him. Not only didn't he care, he told me that NOBODY cared! Then the famous Director kept going in to an office and coming back out and asking my questions about his movie while I was trying to get mine to screen! He was totally ignoring me!

I really felt like NOBODY cared! Then I woke up.

What does all this mean?

I am freaking out! Book me! Help me to sleep better...

Here is a tentative Spring 07 schedule...

Among the places I will be stopping are:

March 15th & 16th - - San Francisco City College
March 22nd - - University of Tennessee at Knoxville
March 27th - - University of North Carolina at Pembroke
March 29th & 30th - - Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
Open Apperture Film Festival
April 4th & 5th - - Emerson College, Boston
April 7th - - Kicking Bird 7 PM @ the Pioneer Theater, 155 East Third Street, NYC,
T* April 16th - - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
April 18th - - Columbia College, Chicago, IL
T* April 19th - - DePaul University, Chicago, IL
May 8th - - Fall Out Boy Concert (in Portland, OR I am taking my daughter...)
May 10th - - Coaster Theater, Cannon Beach, OR
May 18th & 19th - - 911 Media Arts Center, Seattle, WA (screening and workshop)
May 24th & 25th - - Oregon State University

There are still a lot of other places that I am waiting to hear from. I will be updating thru out the tour...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home