Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Web Pages & Articles...

Hey Everybody,

People keep asking me what I am working on these days so... I have added a couple new pages to my web site. Now you can find out more about my current projects, and you can also donate to them should you so desire. I wish I was a real non-profit so that you could get a tax deduction on your donation, (in the last few years I certainly haven't seen any profits and that has to count for something...), but I am not, according to the IRS. (www.angryfilmmaker.com)

If you believe in what I am doing and want to help out, (with the cost of gas constantly rising and keeping Moses in dog food... ) your donations will be gladly accepted. You can donate to a specific project, or to The Angry Filmmaker in general. And it all goes thru Pay Pal so there is no risk, not that I know of anyway...

Thanks to all who have supported me so far!

The trip is going well. (Except for the snow and the cold temperatures! It's supposed to be Spring isn't it?) I am getting good audiences and great questions. I have just added 3 nights at the GR Micro Cinema (470 Market SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503) April 11 - 13th. I will be teaching a Sound Design Work Shop and screening BIRDDOG & Kicking Bird. Check out http://somethingtv.com/indexes/index_microcinema.html for times.

Paul Hood at Pennlive just did an online article about me you can check that out at http://blog.pennlive.com/filmclips/ Paul is a terrific writer and an all around good guy.

I also want to thank Filmmaker Magazine for their support and their latest blog about me, http://www.filmmakermagazine.com/blog/2007/03/angry-filmmaker-hits-road.php I kind of like being referred to as a "force of nature"...

Please tell your friends to visit my web site and don't forget to check out the Angry Filmmaker merchandise!

That's all for now. Look out Grand Rapids, Bowling Green, and Chicago, cause here I come!

Later.

Kelley

www.angryfilmmaker.com
www.myspace.com/theangryfilmmaker
www.youtube.com/theangryfilmmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home