Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tour Names Contest/AF Tip of the Day

Don't forget our Name The Tour Contest. I have gotten some pretty good names so far and I want more. Get your tour names to me by Feb 15th and my blue ribbon panel will pick the best ones, we'll put those up on the web site and you can vote for the best one. It's that easy!

Remember all you get out of the deal if you send me the winning name is 2 signed DVD's of my movies, your choice. And I'll even pay the shipping!

Go back to my blog dated January 31 to see all the details and some examples of tour names.

Here is your AF Tip of the Day.

Sound quality is a bad place to try and cut corners. Remember, if people can't understand the dialog in your movie, they won't watch it!
- - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home