Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tour Name Contest/AF Tip of the Day

It's time for some audience participation here at AF World Headquarters. I will be heading out on tour again next month and I haven't come up with a tour name for this year. Past names have included: The Pissed Off in America Tour, The Kicking & Screaming Tour, The IRS Tour, and who could forget, The Grass Roots - Brass Knuckles Tour.

Here are some names my pal Aaron Corpus and I have come up with:

-- The Help Kelley Baker STOP Being Angry Tour
-- They Loved Him in Tulsa Tour.

-- The 2008 "Screw Distribution! Let's Tour!" Tour
-- Anger to the People: The 2008 Pissed Off Tour
-- A man. His dog. A car. Some films: The 2008 Angry Filmmaker Tour
-- Never Mind Sundance: It's the Angry Filmmaker.
-- I sold out to Hollywood and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!
-- Compromise Kills.
-- Angry Filmmaking 101 Tour
-- The Angry Filmmaker's Left at Albuquerque Tour 2008
-- The 2008 Let's Get Angry Tour
-- Hi! I'm Angry! The 2008 Angry Filmmaker Tour

Now it's your turn.

We are going to have a contest.

If you think you are smarter or funnier than we are, suggest your own tour name.

Send me a tour name between now and February 15th.

We will take the best tour names and put them up for a vote. We will pick the ones we like best, post them and then you can vote between Feb 16th and 22nd. The one with the most votes wins.

The person who sends me the winning tour name will get signed copies of any two of my DVD's, their choice.

Sure, it's not Publishers Clearinghouse, but I'm not Ed McMahon. This is the best I can do.

So let's get going, time's wasting. Give me your best ideas and let's see what happens.

And now, your AF Tip of the Day.

One of the biggest mistakes that new filmmakers make is not allowing enough time for pre-production. - - from The Angry Filmmaker Survival Guide (coming in 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home